Doodle It Up!

A Place for not so serious ART
0doodleitup

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Italian bridge

Doodle Tip #4 Get a drawing tablet and stylus fordoodling on the computer (I'll need to get one)

I just found this cool website called Doodlebug

It is an online community of Doodlers! I set up an account as Doodleitup and drew my first doodle. I did this doodle using a mouse, which I found very difficult to control. I looked at a picture of a bridge, that was on an Italian restaurant menu, lying next to me on my desk. I think I may need to get that drawing tablet
Here's my first attempt, click on this.... Italian Bridge

It's pretty cool! You can watch how I drew it in animation mode!
Here's the screen capture of my doodle
Fullscreen capture 222010 80208 AM

1 comment:

  1. Hi: Just thought I would drop on by for a visit and am so glad I did. Your blog is super. Your drawings are great, i am going to check out that website too. Thanks so much for sharing and I will be back soon. Cheers, Lia

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed